One ticket includes: family-style farm to table meal, coal mining stories, tales of Mother Jones, strike songs, and traditional Appalachian music.
- Light snacks
- Home-made bread
- Sr. Gretchen's famous better butter
- Salad with seasonal fresh greens
- Farm-fresh eggs
- Local-sourced bacon or Tilapia
- Tomato Pie
- Potato, sweet potato, veggie hash
- Fried apples and ice cream
Songs and stories by Carrie and Michale Kline, Ginny Ayers, and Tom Brieding.
Ticket confirmation will be sent to your email. You will also be added to our guest list.